In 2009 Eaglecliff Recruitment was asked by a World Leading Oil Company to help set up a new initiative managing direct Contractors and Third-Party Suppliers of Contractors and Temporary Workers within the Professional Services arena. This would streamline and consolidate Resourcing procedures and provide a Single Point of Contact.
Working closely with the Procurement and Resourcing teams based in London, The Netherlands, Malaysia and the US, we now manage over 600 Contractors. Many work on a direct basis but we also manage around 100 third-party non-PSL suppliers, including leading names in Recruitment and niche Consultancies, who provide one or two resources with rare and scarce technical skills or within specialist business expertise.
Many are Contractors who have previously worked for this Oil & Gas SuperMajor, others are sourced from internal Referrals and Recommendations or from in-house Resource Analysts. Others are ex-Employees who are asked to return on a contractual basis.
A variety of benefits have been achieved from this:
- Streamlined Processes
- Easy Mechanism for Managers
- Standard Terms and Proceudres
- Professional and Speedy Onboarding
- Compliance with Statutory Regulations
- Structured and Sensible Agency Mark-Ups
- Adherence to Contractor Rate Card Mechanisms
- Sliding Scale Mark-Up Model for Third-Parties
- 15% Temp to Perm Transition Fees for First 12 Months
- Removal of Temp to Perm Transition Fees after 12 Months
- Removal of Handcuff Clauses upon Completion of Assignment
- Consolidation of Invoices and Reduction in Accounts Queries
- Elimination of Contractual Negotiations directly with the Client
- Distancing of Co-Employment Indicators for Direct Resources
- Fast, Efficient, Accurate and Professional On-Boarding
These mechanisms have achieved significant Cost savings that are now fully on-going.
As well as providing an easy mechanism for Hiring Managers to engage Contractor resources quickly and efficiently, whilst ensuring Compliance with Statutory Regulations, there is a massive potential for savings in Cost and Payrolling fees can usually be absorbed within the third party suppliers’ existing mark-up structures.
Meet the team
People often comment on how different it is working with Eaglecliff Recruitment. Talk to anyone on the team and you will understand why. Service-driven probably describes the key attributes which are backed up by initiative, attention to detail, determination, capabilities and compassion. People are our most important Resource: All function independently, yet are dependent upon one another for achievement and success. Experts in their chosen fields, chosen for the results they achieve.
The best way to find out more about Eaglecliff Recruitment and the ways in which the company excels within the Talent Acquisition and Retention marketplace is to talk to us. If you prefer to read about the company first, a Brochure download facility is available here. Key questions will be answered but one of the key strengths of Eaglecliff Recruitment is the ability to adapt and to grow and to take on new challenges with positive results. Talk to us if you do not see what you are looking for and experience first-hand the quality that existing Clients and Candidates already enjoy.