Managed Service Provision / Recruitment Process Outsourcing
A Managed Service Provision – MSP – is when the sourcing, engagement and administration of ‘non-permanent’ resources and tasks is managed by an external provider.
With over 20 years’ experience in the industry and a unique ability to successfully source both IT and Non-IT roles for global corporates and smaller independent firms, Eaglecliff Recruitment is perfectly positioned to extend its MSP offering to clients. The agility that the Company has developed allows Eaglecliff Recruitment to assist clients with bespoke Recruitment solutions quickly and professionally.
This flexibility is key to much of the success that the company has achieved. The processes and platforms have been designed specifically around the most important element of the Services provided: the Customer experience.
These Services have been developed since 2009 when Eaglecliff Recruitment first implemented a consultative and proactive Payrolling Service to one of the world’s leading Energy companies which today has grown into a Managed Service Provision across the whole scope of Professional Services. This Master Vendor Agreement is managed by the MSP and provides “Operational Excellence” through careful management of individual Suppliers and streamlined provision of Management Reporting which would otherwise be difficult to implement.
MSP Capabilities Include:
- Contractor and Temporary Worker resourcing
- Vendor and third party agency management and engagement
- Payrolling and processing new hires with a range of contract options
- Market intelligence and reporting including Market Rate comparisons
- Pre-employment screening and compliance packs available for all contractors
- Value added initiatives, including cost considerations, best practice and process efficiencies
With an extensive network and an impressive database of highly skilled IT and Non-IT professional Contractors, Eaglecliff Recruitment is also confident in providing Permanent recruitment solutions and has proven itself as a Brand ambassador, proactively engaging with passive and active candidates in order to find the best talent available.
RPO Capabilities Include:
- Hiring Manager engagement·
- Sourcing and selection and planning·
- Candidate engagement and management·
- Vendor engagement and management.
The ultimate aim is always to go above and beyond, offering exemplary Service with solutions that are tailored to each client’s needs individually. As a trusted Recruitment Outsourcing Partner, Eaglecliff Recruitment has retained long-standing relationships with clients and has received exceptional feedback from clients and candidates across the board.