World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Transformational Change Manager to drive and support the business change activities required to underpin the company’s IT simplification agenda, which focuses on aligning and simplifying IT systems to increase customer satisfaction and business value, driving significant and ongoing change in all parts of the business, supporting the business’ growth agenda. The role is delivery focused and will lead IT-driven business change in a programme or project environment.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
* Engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives to drive the change agenda
* Lead or be a senior team member on change programmes.
* Deploy measurable change management interventions and wider transformational change initiatives, usually in an Agile context
* Advise, coach, manage and mentor more junior change managers often via matrix leadership to build the capability
* Operate, with support where needed across change management, communications
* Work closely and collaboratively with other related departments, OD/OE, Internal Communications, Learning and Continuous Improvement to deliver a comprehensive service to the business using agreed methodology
* Equip the business with the skills to better manage and sustain change
* 7-10 years Experience as a Business Change Manager
* Team lead or individual contributor to managing key stakeholders
* Demonstrated evidence of end to end change management experience:
– Integrated Change, Communications, Training, Value Realisation
* Understanding of Agile and its impact on the management of change
* Able to conduct detail change impact assessments and work with the business to drive action plans
* Able to produce business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
* Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
* Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
* Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.