A Digital Venture in the maritime sector has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product/UX Designer with SaaS and Data Visualisation experience to join their cross-functional team.
This venture aspires to develop a truly transformational platform which will support their customers in making better decisions, with a positive impact on the customer’s business performance as well as on the environment. The venture has the backing of a World Leading Global Energy Oil Company and is currently in the beta pilot phase with a few early adopters (external customers/users).
About the Role:
The venture team is looking for a new senior member to accelerate the prototyping and validation of their product roadmap. You will work as part of a small and agile team, collaborating closely with product managers, software engineers, data scientists, other designers and users to co-create the decision-support platform. Experience working with interfaces and interactions including data visualisations is essential.
– Experienced in leading and delivering rapid prototypes and various low-fidelity prototypes, user flows etc.
– Led or contribute to the evolution of a design system which includes data visualisations
– Experienced in working with cross-functional team members including Software Engineers, QA, other Designers and Product Managers
– Experienced in validating the early solutions with early adopters (external users) – ability to lead and manage user testing activities (remotely and onsite)
– Experience in co-creating B2B and B2C products
– Experience developing early-stage products, preferably also in a start-up environment (seed/post-seed/A stage)
– Preferred experience in co-creating solutions in the shipping, maritime or mobility sectors
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.