We have an ongoing requirement with our Global Client as part of their Transformational Change Practice. These are all working on global and exciting projects for Transformational IT and are delivery-focused. At this level, we are looking for extensive change expertise, ideally from a consultancy background.
About the Role:
* Engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives, Managers and Programme and Project Managers, to drive the change agenda
* Defining strategic outcomes and delivering account outcomes for the programme(s) to which you are assigned
* Partner with leaders as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in
– Assessing and classifying the business change to determine the right change strategy and approach;
– Providing expert change strategy and planning to IT-enabled business change challenges;
– Ensuring that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to technology projects;
* Providing expert coaching and advice on CM activities to help develop change management behaviours to IT professionals involved in project delivery.
* Lead and run a change programme or or multiple change projects, partnering with IT Programme and Project managers.
* Drive business value and business outcomes through measurable change management and business transformation interventions, for both traditional and Agile deliveries.
* Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills – experience in working as trusted advisor at senior business leader level on critical, complex challenges.
* Ability to influence effectively at different organisational levels.
* Courage and determination to challenge current practices.
Expertise in transformational change and change management methods and their application, with emphasis on driving measurable business results.
*Demonstrable strong focus on Change Management in roles for last 15+ years
* Likely to have a Change Management Certification