Senior Resource Manager: IT Talent Planning: Global Energy Co.
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for an IT Resource Manager. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to head up the Resource Management team and drive effective resource management processes and practices on a global scale.
About the Role:
* Manage resource demand matching and allocation for the capability centers ranging up to 1500 resources (staff and contractors) across different hubs, cross resource groups, across all Lines of Business
* Manage release of resources from assignments
* Manage escalations for respective groups within the CC in case of resource allocation issues (e.g. over allocation, under allocation, replacing resources, extension of resources, etc.)
* Provide reports and insights for CC LTs using reports from ServiceNow and PowerBI around Resource Management (including skills & capabilities, Sourcing and Workforce Plan) – trend reports, demand vs supply,
* Drive continuous improvement of the resource management process for Project Delivery, and drives quality, availability, and consistency across the resource management data
* Work and align with CC Managers and leads around (new) staff capabilities to be incorporated in SN
* Work and aligns with demand owners (e.g. IT Manager, Product Manager, Portfolio Manager, Project Manager) to propose resources for allocation based on CC Manager agreed matching proposal
* Work with IT Sourcing team to source contractors (from request to contract set up)
* Support CCs in aligned recruitment across the CCs, across hubs
* Support and work with the IT Resource Management Team members to drive governance, Continous Improvements, and other initiatives taken up in the Enterprise Resource Management Function.
* Previous experience of managing resourcing and talent planning services
* Reporting and analytics of resource data
* Specific experience and expertise in managing a diverse workforce strategy
* A track record of developing focused resourcing and talent strategies and solutions across diverse workforce models
* Be delivery focused and able to deliver in a maturing business model; support and participate in developing effective solutions where broader frameworks might not be in place or be under development
* Project and Programme Management
* Team leadership, Planning and organisation, Collaboration
* Proven stakeholder and relationship management skills are key for success in this role.
* Stakeholder Management, Excellent communication skills are a must.
* Learning agility
* Good understanding of the IT function is a plus
* Experience in engaging with external suppliers is a plus
This role requires working across different hubs, IT LoBs, CCs in a multisourcing environment, generally virtually.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.