World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Global Digital Marketing Manager: Global Energy Co. to join the Global CRM & Media team work across the full portfolio of businesses – from retail fuels to chemicals, engine oils and greases to marine and aviation – to deliver world-class communications strategy and planning.
About The Role:
As a Global Digital Marketing Manager you will focus on the deployment of technology solutions across our CRM and advertising technology stack which deliver on communications objectives.
* Support the wider Global CRM & Media team to deliver data & tech solutions which enhance the performance of their communications campaigns
* Support the Global Media Data & Technology lead to define the strategy & set the road map for key ad tech & mar tech solutions globally, and to ensure markets are able to leverage these tools and strategies effectively
* Work closely with colleagues in global and local marketing teams to champion the capability of the technology available & to tailor strategies to support their campaigns effectively through data & technology
* Support in the development of measurement frameworks & reporting capability which leverage the data & technology available to us to improve the measurement of campaign performance.
* You will be comfortable working with technology solutions such as Ad Servers, DSPs, DMPs, CRM management platforms, Paid Search or Paid Social management tools.
* You do not need experience with all platforms, but will likely be an expert user of some of these tools, with proficiency and theoretical understanding of the wider mar tech & ad tech landscape.
* You will have experience using data and technology solutions to deliver communications campaigns & improve business results.
* Experience working in multi-solution enterprise cloud platforms such as Google, Adobe, and/or Salesforce preferred.
* Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is desirable.
* Proficient & comfortable working in Excel to manipulate data at scale.
* Strong project management skills with experience delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders
* Able to communicate complex, technical concepts to a non-technical audience
* Ability to effectively influence and communicate with all levels of management
* Customer focused with demonstrated experience providing insight on customer behaviour.
* Ability to translate data into consumer insights.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.